Strategic Growth Planning
For companies creating their growth plans for the future – our strategic planning process can turn your vision and goals into an actionable plan for growth.
Through our comprehensive process we:
- Evaluate the current state of business
- Develop the company’s strategic vision and identify key goals
- Craft an executable plan including tasks, schedule, budget, and resources
- Set measurable performance parameters
- Evaluate progress quarterly and make changes where necessary
- Reassess strategic objectives and outcomes annually based on changing business needs
At the conclusion of the process you will retain a detailed action plan aligned with your company’s vision and goals, accountability of your leadership team to execute, and ongoing support of Inspired Growth Consulting.
Business Operations Assessment
For organizations striving for increased productivity and performance – our business operations assessment can strengthen and streamline your current operations.
Through our in-depth evaluation we:
- Address business challenges with leadership and determine the desired outcomes
- Strategize how to create and implement key business functions and capabilities necessary for growth
- Propose original solutions to enhance existing business functions, operations, and competencies in the following areas:
- Project and Program Management
- Organizational Structure
- Operational Models and Processes
- Manufacturing and Production
- Business Development
- Financial Management
- Recruitment and Hiring
At the conclusion of the process your organization will run as a well-oiled machine with the flexibility and capacity for growth.
Leadership Coaching and Development
At the heart of business growth is leadership – our leadership coaching and development program enhances the skillsets of individuals and teams so they can flourish in their roles.
Through our encouraging approach we:
- Collaborate with leader to develop individualized solutions to challenges in the work place
- Coach individuals and teams to develop interpersonal skills, improve performance, and resolve issues
- Provide leadership development training on topics such as establishing high performance teams, effective mentoring, and communication techniques, just to mention a few
- Guide leadership in the creation and implementation of programs such as employee leadership development, mentorship, and community outreach, just to name a few
- Advise leaders in effective project management principles
At the conclusion of the process your organization will benefit from rejuvenated and motivated employees, improved team interactions, and an invigorated leadership team with a new perspective – All impacting the bottom line.